Super Green Hosting Green Hosting Review

Super Green Hosting
Super Green Hosting Editor Review
Super Green Hosting Support:

Super Green Hosting Reliability:

Super Green Hosting Price Value:

Super Green Hosting Quality:

Super Green Hosting Overall:

VISIT Super Green Hosting NOW
Super Green Hosting
Editor's Score

93%

Super Green Hosting GreenChart™ - Green Hosting Evaluation

In the below table, you will find all of the green programs that Super Green Hosting is a part of. These are the green energy certification seals that prove they are a green web hosting company.

Super Green Hosting Hosting Super Green Hosting Green Web Hosting - Green Hosting Details Visit Host
Green Servers
Green Hosting Features As a Super Green customer, your website will be hosted on one of our super reliable "Green" Dell servers. These servers produce 20% less CO2 than the average server, for the other 80% we are INVOLVED in a tree planting project which aims to neutralize our (and your) affects on the environment.
Green Hosting Features Super Green Hosting is a carbon neutral project, servers are powered by wind and trees are planted in a bid to reverse the effects of global warming.
Get Green Hosting with Super Green Hosting

Super Green Hosting Web Hosting Review by Team Green Hosting

Super Green Hosting is a green web hosting provider that was founded in 2008 and has, from the beginning, become an industry leader in green web hosting.

Super Green Hosting is a carbon neutral project meaning your website will not have any effect on the environment. If you want to go a step further and reverse the affects of global warming your kind generosity is welcomed by their special green add-ons that will allow you to plant more trees, purchase green energy certificates for your website and much much more. Super Green Hosting provides users with Green badges for to display on your website and show you really care about the impact your website has on the environment.

Super Green Hosting goes one step further, host with them now, and you'll get an anytime money back guarantee. If, for any reason, you decide to cancel services, you can get a full refund of the remaining unused portion of your account minus registration fees. SuperGreen also offers a point and click web hosting site builder, $125 in advertising credits with Facebook, Google, and Yahoo, and they offer 1-click easy installation of popular open source scripts such as WordPress.

If you are looking for a reliable green web hosting company, Super Green Hosting should be your choice!

Super Green Hosting Price Value Review by Team Green Hosting

Super Green Hosting pricing is below average for our top web hosting providers. Super Green Hosting provides services on dell green powered servers using wind energy credits. Super Green Hosting low prices combined with their superior green hosting makes them our #1 green web hosting provider of 2010!

Super Green Hosting Reliability Review

Super Green Hosting, based on our review, is found to be very reliable. All hosting accounts are placed on power saving Dell servers. Super Green Hosting also promises a 99.9% uptime guarantee and backs that up with their anytime money back guarantee. Because of this, you can try their green web hosting with very little risk!

Super Green Hosting Control Panel Review

Super Green Hosting utilizes cPanel as their control panel of choice. Super Green Hosting uses the latest build of the most popular control panel for web hosting called cPanel. Super Green Hosting also supports the add-on cPanel hosting module for quick and easy installation of open source scripts called Fantastico. Fantastico offers an easy installation of blogging software, content management systems, wikis and customer service tools. Super Green Hosting also provides a fully featured website builder that makes creating your site quick and easy.

Super Green Hosting Customer Support Review

Super Green Hosting, based on our research, provides reasonable customer support, but is lacking on some customer support options that other web hosts provide.

Super Green Hosting provides the following customer support options:
  • 24/7 toll free telephone sales and technical support
  • 24/7 live chat
  • Email ticket system
  • Direct email addresses for billing and support
  • Expanded Knowledgebase (kept current - although not as filled as other hosts)
  • Video tutorials (cPanel, DNS, Email, FTP, Mambo, Paypal, WordPress, etc.)

We'd like to see Super Green Hosting add more features to their customer support including a community forum and an international telephone number for non-US buyers. Overall, we rank Super Green Hosting a 4/5 for customer support.